PanVenture has been providing global management consulting services since 2000. PanVenture’s consultants have broad and varied experience across industries and can help customers to build business and access new markets. Since 2003, PanVenture has consolidated its focus on the global Education sector.
History of PanVenture:
“To Provide Reliable and Effective Services to Global Clients”.
PanVenture was originally established in 2000 to provide Management Consulting services to American, European and Asian companies. PanVenture’s Management Consulting experts have accumulated in-depth experience of the booming growth in China and South East Asia. The company has expanded its activities globally and provides Management Consulting services for clients in the Education, Hi-Tech, Biotech and Healthcare sectors.
PanVenture Track Record: Since its founding PanVenture has provided Management Consulting services critical to the international business development, operations management, and financial management of foreign entities in China, Taiwan, South East Asia, USA and UK. PanVenture has provided solid Management Consulting services to prestigious entities including British and American Universities and Schools, Government Agencies, and Global Companies. PanVenture has successfully located new markets, funding, licensing, technology transfer, manufacturing, and marketing and distribution partners for its clients. A list of PanVenture’s Management Consulting engagements and satisfied customers is available under confidentiality upon request.
Management Consulting Areas:
PanVenture currently focuses on management consultancy to the Education Sector, but our consultants also have expertise in the following industry sectors: Legal, Technology, Food, Agribusiness, Biotech, Healthcare, Cosmeceuticals, Energy and Government.
PanVenture consultants have prior experience in:
(a) Operations Advisory work: International Marketing, JV Negotiation, Project Management, Interim Management, Finance, Procurement, Campus Operations, Facilities Management, Repatriation of Costs, IP Protection, Staff Recruitment, Visa and Immigration;
(b) Financial Advisory work: Interim management and director of finance for a JV university, Fund-Raising, IPO Listing, Cross-Border M&A, Venture Capital;
(c) Planning Advisory work: Business Planning, Marketing Research, Government Liaison, License Application, Construction Planning, University Campus Fitout Planning;
(d) Business Set-Up Advisory work: Establish JV university campus in China, Establish WOFE in China, Locate Distributor, Locate Land, Locate Investors, Locate JV Partner, Establish Office, Banking and Insurance, Taxation and Legal;
(e) Systems Advisory: Education Administration Systems, IT Networks and Systems, Accounting Systems, Financial Systems, Procurement Systems;
(f) Technology Advisory work in Education, IT, Biotechnology, IC Design, Environment, Licensing.
PanVenture’s Management Consulting goals are to: (1) to contribute as much as possible to the development of Asia’s infrastructure through participation in Education, Energy, Environment, and Healthcare related projects; (2) to assist educational institutions, companies and government agencies with developing their Asia growth strategy and implementation plans; (3) to provide a springboard for small and medium companies into these markets through strategic alliances and introduce American, European and Asian clients to develop manufacturing, product development, technology transfer, licensing and investment partnerships and to act as a long-term valuable intelligence and operational resource for our clients as they grow to IPO and beyond; (4) to develop international collaborative business opportunities in the Education, Life Sciences, Biotech, Pharma, Hi-Tech, Optronics and Telecom industries.
Why Talk Business with PanVenture?
PanVenture’s team of experienced Management Consulting professionals bring together a formidable depth and breadth of technical, management and financial expertise, a proven track record and the required relationships with an extensive investor network across the three continents. PanVenture has established strong alliances with Venture Capital Funds and Investment Banks in Asia, Europe and USA, and has local political and industry network in the countries in which it operates.
Management Consulting Team:
Project Consultant, Cindy Zhang (Shanghai Based) – Brief CV
– 2016 to 2017: China Representative, Dublin City University Language Centre
– 2008 to 2016: International Recruitment Manager, The Sino-British College, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, China
– 2007 to 2008: Administrator, ATOMIC Recruitment Australia, Shanghai, China
– 2008 to 2011: BA (Shanghai University, China) – English
– 2004 to 2007: Dip. (Shanghai Technical Institute of Electronics & Information) – International Business
Cindy has over eight years experience in the international education industry, specialising in marketing, recruiting and counselling students, with a worldwide network of educational agents and schools. Has expertise in administration, budget planning and control, finance, HR management, international marketing, student recruiting strategy, events management, scheduling and planning. Cindy is Shanghainese and based in Shanghai, China. Cindy is fluent in English, Mandarin Chinese and Shanghainese. Cindy provides administration and project management to PanVenture’s clients.
Senior Consultant, Dr. Christopher Bayley – Brief CV
– 2000 to Present: Founder and CEO, PanVenture Inc, International Management Consulting Company.
– 2016 to Present: International Marketing Consultant, WEBA World Education Events, UK and Ireland
– 2015 to 2016: International Marketing Consultant, TSL & Associates (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
– 2009 to 2015: Director of International Development, The Sino-British College, University of Shanghai
for Science and Technology, China
– 2003 to 2005: Director of Campus Operations, University of Nottingham, Ningbo, China
– 1996 to 2000: Regional Director, KPMG Asia-Pacific, KM Consultant for Asia Pacific Region
– 1994 to 1996: Co-Founder and VP of 2 subsidiaries of Panorama Research, an incubator, CA, USA
– 1992 to 1994: Business Development Director, ImmuDyne Inc, a Research Company, CA, USA
– 1992 to 1993: Adjunct Professor, Biology Department, Santa Clara University, CA, USA
– 1991 to 1992: Postdoctoral Fellow position at the USDA/Berkeley University, CA, USA
– 1990 to 1991: Awarded Postdoctoral Research Scholarship at the MAFF, Tsukuba, Japan
– 1987 to 1989: Postdoctoral Fellow position at E.I. DuPont, Central R&D, Delaware, USA
– 1983 to 1986: PhD Research Fellowship, British Technology Group, Univ. Nottingham, UK
– 1992 to 1993: MBA (Santa Clara University, California, USA) – International Finance/Marketing
– 1983 to 1987: PhD (University of Nottingham, UK) – Biotechnology
– 1980 to 1983: BSc (University of Nottingham, UK) – Joint Honours: Genetics and Biochemistry
Dr. Bayley can offer unique international marketing and management experience across multiple industries. He has managed operations in UK, USA and Asia. Dr. Bayley has expertise in Chinese language and culture, international marketing, project management, financial management, education management, facilities management, and knowledge management. He can navigate through cross-cultural and communication obstacles. Dr. Bayley has an international network of influential contacts and a broad knowledge of recent developments in Asia.
Senior Consultant, Professor Ian Gow OBE (UK Based) – Brief CV
– 2014 to 2016: Director of Confucius Institute university of Glasgow
– 2009 to 2014: Principal and CEO, The Sino-British College, University of Shanghai for Science and
– 2007 to 2008: Executive Dean of Bristol Business School and Pro Vice-Chancellor, University of West
England (UWE), UK
– 1998 to 2003: Dean of the Nottingham University Business School (NUBS) and Pro-Vice Chancellor
(Asia), University of Nottingham
– 1998 to 2002: Deputy Principal and Pro Vice-Chancellor, and Director of the Scottish Centre for
Japanese Studies, University of Stirling
– 1990 to 1997: Pro-Vice Chancellor and Chairman of the School of East Asian Studies, University of
– 1975 to 1981: PHD (University of Sheffield) – Japanese Studies
– 1971 to 1974: MA (University of Edinburgh) – Politics and Modern History
1. Chrysanthemum Award (Ningbo)
2. West lake Award Zhejiang Province)
3. Magnolia Awards for foreign expert excellence
Professor Ian Gow has strongly supported the development of Chinese Studies and Sino-Chinese relations and was responsible for the establishment of the Centre of Contemporary Chinese Studies at the University of Sheffield and was the founding Director of the Institute of Contemporary Chinese Studies at the University of Nottingham. Professor Gow served as a member of the UK Government’s Office of Science and Technology’s Asia-Pacific Science and Technology Committee and was also a member of the Steering Committee of the Economic and Social Research Council’s Pacific Asia Project. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society Arts and Commerce and an Honorary Fellow of the Institute of Linguists.